- Where can I get a copy of the Plum Tree Governing Documents (Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions; By-Laws etc.)?
- Registered users can access the document under the Rules & Regulations option of the navigation bar (on the left side of the home page).
- Where can I find out what physical components of the community the unit owner vs the HOA is responsible to maintain/repair/replace?
- Please see the Rules and Regulations section of the web page for the "Chart of Responsibilities" document.
- Where can I obtain a copy of the Annual Meeting minutes?
- Please contact Shew Management for meeting minutes. http://shewmanagement.com
- I'd like to make a change to the outside of my home (examples: install new windows; install a railing; remove a tree). What must I do?
- Prior to any improvements, alterations, or additions made to the outside of your unit, you must submit the completed Architectural request form along with contractors certificate of insurance for Board approval prior to the start of work. The form can be found on the Shew Management web site: http://shewmanagement.com/downloadable-forms/
- Where can I find information on my HOA Dues payment options?
- Effective January 1, 2020 HOA dues payments will be made to Alliance Association Bank. Please see the 2020 HOA dues payment notice under the Financials option of the navigation bar (on the left side of the home page).
- My recycling bin is cracked. Can I get a new one?
- A.J. Blosenski will exchange your broken recycle bin with a new one free of charge.
- If you do not have a bin to exchange, contact A.J Blosenski for the cost of a new one.
- How do I update my address/contact information?
- To update your address and contact information in your website User Profile, click the "Your Profile" link on the upper right hand side of the web page. You may enter the updated information.
- How do I change my password?
- Click the "Your Profile" link on the upper right hand side of the web page, and enter the desired information.